In the dissemination event, held on 21st June 2018 at the Sant’Egidio Centre in Madrid took part 25 participants, most of them migrants and asylum seekers.
93 % of the participants provided positive feedback about the celebrated activity.
• 97% of the participants think that the objectives of the project “DIGITAL TOOLS FOR INCLUSION OF REFUGEES, ASYLUM SEEKERS AND MIGRANTS” are clear.
• 92% of the participants think that the project can contribute to the improvement of their personal life or of the migrants, refugees and asylum seekers that they know.
• 97% of the participants consider that the project can help migrants, refugees and asylum seekers for their knowledge of the administrative processes and their inclusion in aspects such as health, work, schooling of children, etc.
• 81% are interested in knowing more details about the project and would contribute to its dissemination in their neighborhood, institution, etc.
• 96% of the participants think that the duration of the presentation was appropriate.
• 95% of the participants are interested in participating in future presentations related to the project.